Join Dr. Elyssa as she goes through where the word gratitude came from plus ways to add gratitude into your life each and every day. Plus learn how gratitude can increase your happiness, improve your health and build stronger relationships this holiday season.
- Learn how gratitude can increase your happiness, help you relish in good experiences, improve your health, deal with adversity and build strong relationships.
- Look to the past, present and future when you are looking for ways to be grateful.
- Dr. Elyssa’s top 5 ways to show gratitude each and every day.
- Learn more about the Harvard study here.
- Check out Dr. Elyssa’s favorite gratitude journal.
- Blank notecards to send out thank yous!
Connect with Dr. Elyssa
Rate & Review
If you enjoyed today’s episode of Balancing Holistic Mamas, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
You can also help by providing an honest rating & review on Apple Podcasts. reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can impact even more people. THANK YOU!
Ask & Refer
Do you have a question to ask Dr. Elyssa? Ask Here
Do you know a specialist that would be a great addition to the Balancing Holistic Mamas podcast? Suggest Here